Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to Blogging!!

Phew, I hope I don't miss any SportsCenter coverage on Brett Favre's every step...I better make this quick.

Those of you who know me well enough know that I have blogged quite a bit on Myspace. To read past posts go to myspace.com/chrislineb and then to my blog section. I haven't written one since the start of the MLB season, and to be honest, I kinda miss it. I enjoy writing, I enjoy people who read my writing, and I just wanted to get back into it.

Why did I stop? Probably because Myspace is in an absolute tailspin. I have resorted to checking my Myspace about once daily, and Facebook quite a bit more than that. It took me awhile to adjust to facebook and to realize what everyone was saying, but it finally got to me. I am starting this one mainly after reading Tabatha's Blog, which is entertaining as hell (http://mrsmillertime.blogspot.com/).

One of the things that she blogs about most is something she began awhile ago called "101 Goals in 1001 Days." I am absolutely intrigued by her goals and her chronicling of her accomplishing of them, so I am going to follow in her footsteps and do the same thing. Some goals will be funny, some will be fun, some will be very challenging, but all of them will be achievable within 2 and a half years. The first goal, as Tabatha put, is to put the list of 101 together, which could be tough enough in itself.

I will continue to blog about sports, life, things that interest me, things that irritate me, but I will also blog about each goal that I accomplish.

Thanks for stopping by and checking my blog out. I should have my list of goals up soon!

Now, off to ESPN to see what Brett Favre is having for dinner...

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

WOO-HOO!! I'm absolutely stoked about you doing this....and thanks for the blog-plug!

Mrs. Quandt said...

Can I just say it's so irritating living in Packer Land and having every local station playing Farvegate like the world is ending! LOL!!! Any ways really cool blog, I have one about the places I have eaten in Milwaukee and beyond. I'll send it to you when I finish updating it.