Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Workin Hard...




58. Get a client to buy 10,000 gallons in 1 month. - I finally went out, got my own client to join our fuel program, and got them to buy 10,000 gallons in a single month! It took quite a few clients to get my big one, but once I did, they started buying and haven't looked back. They bought about 7,000 domestic gallons and about 6,000 international gallons, bringing their September total to 13K!

I can't reveal the client on a public forum for legal reasons, but I can say that they fly several Gulfstream III's like the one pictured and I am just very happy that I've finally got a client that I'm proud to have! I should buy them a gift card for helping me knock out one of my goals..

Now, for that 100,000 in a month goal...wow. That's going to take a HUGE client to be able to knock out, but it can be done..

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

I'm mixed on this one. I'm happy that you are doing well at work & that you were able to accomplish such an awesome goal. But, you know, with us being competitors and all.....

But I'm happy for you all the same.

:)

Chris said...

lol, thanks!! i wouldnt worry yet...i would start whe i get my 100,000 goal!