Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yeah...it's the Rockies!!



#56 - Visit a National Park - I'm sure most of you have checked out all our pictures from our Colorado trip, but I have to blog about visiting a National Park.

I had been to Rocky Mountain National Park before, but not since I was 3 years old. I've also been to Big Bend National Park. This was Jen's first, also her first time to see mountains!!

We had a blast, considering I proposed in RMNP, but we also got to see some amazing scenery. There really aren't words to describe what it looks like being that high and seeing those mountains.

We got to see some really cool elk:





And the Alluvial Fan is a must-see when visiting the Park!







We really had a great time, and Rocky Mountain National Park is definitely a must-see for everyone before you die...

No comments: